Death notices, Sept. 11
Published 8:18 am Monday, September 11, 2017
• Margo Moore, 52, died Friday. Graveside service will be held on Tuesday 2pm at HillTop Full Gospel Cemetery. Arrangements are entrusted to McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Stuart Powell, 89, of Boyle County, passed away, September 9, 2017 at Ephraim McDowell Medical Center in Danville. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin.
• Ambers Wilkinson, Sr., 82, died September 6, 2017. Funeral 1:00PM Wednesday, September 13, 2017, at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visitation after 11:00AM Wednesday at McKinney-Brown F.H.
Email newsletter signup
• Randy K. Underwood, 65, of Lancaster, died Friday. Funeral services 11 AM Tuesday at Spurlin Funeral Home. Visitation 5-9 PM Monday. www.spurlinfuneralhomelancaster.com.
• Shirley Wethington, 75, of Boyle County, passed away, September 9, 2017 at Landmark of Lancaster.Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin.
• Phillip Sims 68, of Stanford passed away Thursday, September 7. One day service Friday. Visitation 11am-1pm with Funeral service beginning at 1pm. Spurlin Stanford.
• Everett Ray “Junior” Hines Jr., 33, Stanford, died September 9th. Funeral Service 1PM Tuesday, September 12th. Visitation 11AM- 1PM Tuesday at Fox & Friend FH.
• Joyce Ann Mitchell, 46, of Jessamine County, KY, passed away Saturday, September 9, 2017 in Jessamine County. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home Lancaster.