Recent Boyle Public Court Records Published Jan. 3, 2020
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
- Robert E. Peavyhouse, 50, Junction City: violation of protective order, 180 days, credit for eight days served, remaining time probated one year; public intoxication, $50.
- Justin L. Barnette, 29, Danville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 90 days, to serve 10 days, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victims.
- Ronald Keith Coleman, 58, Danville: theft by unlawful taking of property valued less than $500, 30 days.
- Jeffery Dale Cutter, 33, Danville: possession of marijuana, 30 days; driving on DUI suspended license, 30 days; failure to use proper signal, dismissed; contempt of court, 30 days, all time to run concurrently.
- Brenden Dean Walz, 50, homeless: public intoxication, $25; second-degree disorderly conduct, 20 days.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Panfilo Sorcia Garcia vs. Tiffany A. Garcia, divorce granted.
- Bobbie Sue Camden vs. Charles Dale Camden, divorce granted.
- Donna Jean Hubbard vs. David Lee Hubbard.
- Richard Odis Moore vs. Heather Renee Moore, divorce granted.
- Karen Denis Berry vs. Robert Francis Berry, divorce granted.
- Troy Capital LLC vs. Robert Hayden, foreign judgment for plaintiff, $8,706.30 plus interest and fees.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Ashlyn Elizabeth Rice, 26, mental health therapist, and Austin Tyler Boots, 26, unemployed, both of Danville.
- Candace Marie Montgomery, 25, Meggitt, and Stephen Allen Lyons, 27, Meggitt, both of Danville.
- Tara Michelle Reil, 39, Kentucky State Highway Department, and James Bradley Winters, 38, truck driver, both of Perryville.
- Alicia Nicole Bradshaw, 20, associate at Dollar General Store, and Clayton Jared Vaught, 23, baker at Burke’s Bakery, both of Danville.
- Chelsea Lynn Robertson, 23, homemaker, Perryville, and Brandon Tyler Zaccone, 23, Qualex, Lexington.
- Isabella Grace Brechbill, 24, student, and Cameron Reece Day, 25, Army, both of Danville.
- Haylee Taylor Hazelton, 22, Outback, Danville, and Mikael David Voyer, 26, Clark’s Distribution, Harrodsburg.
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- John Dale Woods and Jennifer Louise Woods, 3178 Ky. 2141, Stanford
- Janet Marie Powell, 355 West Grubbs Lane, Danville
- Jason O. Lowery, PO Box 1981, Danville
- Despiana Settles, PO Box 498, Burgin
- Harold W. Ramsey and Rhonda Ramsey, 180 Bradshaw Road, Lancaster
- Eric Spencer Reed, 3004 Jacob Drive, Danville
- Michael Allen Humphrey and Misty Lou Humphrey, 3670 Patsy Rite Ridge, Middleburg
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.