Property transfers, June 16, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Benny W. and Teresa Y. Goode to Marissa D. Bushnell, property in Rolling Meadows subdivision, $156,000.
- Estate of Fannie Jean Edwards, through Judith E. Boyd, as executrix, to Dakota Caron, one acre in Boyle County, $35,000.
- Bruce A. and Anne D. Brown to Phillip and Susan Johnson, property on Chenault Bridge Road, $415,000.
- Rick and Elizabeth G. Cole to Zubulun Hall, property on Alton Road, $105,000.
- Brandon and Stacy Miller to Sharon Pike, property on Maple Avenue, $88,000.
- Kelvin and Karen Machal and Green River Estates LLC to Charles D. and Jill Marie Adams, .475 of an acre in Boyle County, $110,000.
- Ursula Mitchell to Elias J. and Leeanna Delbridge, 30.53 acres on old Dry Run and Carey Mill Road, $350,000.
- Chris and Dianna C. Thompson to Ursula Mitchell, property in Walnut Street Commons, $150,000.
- Marlin K. Sparks Management Co. Inc. to 203 Bruce Court LLC, property on Bruce Court (Charleston Health Care Center), $4,382,896.
- Timothy L. and Tina L. Stratton to Wanda Stratton, property on Ky. 1108, gift; fair cash value, $50,000.
- Trust Bank to Kevin Johnson and Tiffany A. Yates, property on Shearin Avenue, $34,000.