Births, Feb. 15-March 10
Published 4:44 pm Monday, March 15, 2021
Recent births at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center include:
• Feb. 15 — A girl, Avery Rae, to Lorrie and Robby Vaught of Dunnville.
• Feb. 16 ‚ Twin girls, Amaya Nicole and Rylleigh Lee, to Mackenzie Lowry of Harrodsburg.
• Feb. 17 — A boy, Carson Allen, to Jessica and Joshua Underwood of Liberty. A girl, Emalyn Sue, to Allison and Cody Hughes of Danville.
• Feb. 20 — A girl, Reagan Michelle, to Kari and Eric Goan of Harrodsburg. A girl, McKinlee Ann, to Hannah Brashear and Zachary Brown of Stanford.
• Feb. 21 — A girl, Violet Dale, to Skylar Sheron of Danville and Ethan Key of New Salem.
• Feb. 24 — A girl, Stella Diane, to Victoria Everman of Salvisa and Shawn Proutey of Lexington.
• Feb. 27 — A girl, Harmony Abigail Lawfon to Ashley Gamble and Cody Kidd of Liberty. A girl, Wynonna Frances, to Victoria and Kody Kenley of Forkland.
• March 3 — A boy, Grayson Alexander, to Cassandra Wilson of Harrodsburg.
• March 4 — A boy, Jensen Michael, to Haleigh Yeager of Stanford.
• March 5 — A boy, Kameron Elijah, to Alexis Hardy of Danville.
• March 8 — A girl, Violet Ruth, to Ellen Holt Scalf and Jon Morgan Scalf of Danville.
• March 9 — A boy, Noah Christopher, to Mary and Joshua Timmons of Harrodsburg. A girl, Zoey Alina Gail, to Taylor and Sheldon Turner of Lawrenceburg.
• March 10 — Twin boys, Dalton Dakota and Samuel Isaiah, to Rachel Wheeler Bolin and William D. Bolin of Liberty.