Births, April 24-May 9
Recent births at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center include:
• April 24 — A boy, Kizer Bladen Baker to Serenity Hope and Clifton Austin Blake Baker of Lancaster. A boy, Jasper Kace Holloman to Prosperitie and Steven Holloman of Danville.
• April 26 — A girl, Adrian LeAnn Durham to Laura Ann Parris and Joshua Young Durham of Danville. A girl, Emmaline Marie Carmicle to Nakya and Corey Carmicle of Liberty.
• April 30 — A girl, Adalei Wynter Ferry to Brandi and Drake Ferry of Harrodsburg. A boy, Silas Wayne Davis to Hailey and Dakota Davis of Waynesburg.
• May 4 — A boy, Israel Walter Benedict to Amanda and Kaelan Benedict of Junction City. Augustus Lee Welty to Laura Gover Welty and Lee Welty of Perryville
• May 7 — A boy, Hilton Dale Irvin to Lakita and Mathew Irvin of Hustonville. A girl, Chancellor Kate Jordan to Angela and Shelby Jordan of Gravel Switch.
• May 8 — A boy, Arkyn Logan Coffman to Kamillia Marie Morris and Larry Ray Coffman II of Harrodsburg. A girl, Raven Willow Shannon to Kayla Bishop and Hunter Shannon of Danville.
• May 9 — A girl, Emma Sue Lynn McCubbin to Joy Kurtz and Chris McCubbin of Campbellsville.