Boyle County public records, May 17
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Zakory Gundy, 19, Hustonville: no registration plates, dismissed; no driver’s insurance, seven days; driving on DUI suspended license, seven days, consecutively; DUI, $350 fine, to serve 14 days; driving on DUI suspended license, seven days, concurrently.
• Aaron J. Jackson, 25, Danville: driving on suspended license, 14 days; leaving the scene of an accident/failure to render aid, 14 days, concurrently.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Jody Lynn White vs. Herbert Junior White III, divorce granted.
• Morgan Sebastian vs. Daniel Sebastian, divorce granted.
• Denzil Roe vs. Violet Roe, divorce granted.
• James Michael Douglas vs. Nate Stratton, summary judgment for plaintiff.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Joshua Dwayne Haley, 33, restaurant manager, and Kent David Jenson, 58, machine operator, both of Danville.
• Juniqua Champagne Coulter, 28, disabled, Harrodsburg, and Chekesha Latrice Dabney, 29, disabled, Danville.
• Sydney Audrianne Fowler, 22, caseworker, Perryville, and Trevor Dean Thompson, 25, salesman, Danville.
• Christina Elyce Dunford, 32, community support, and Nicholas Lee Godbey, 36, Sunrise Children Services, both of Danville.
• Mary Beryl Genn, 28, retail, and James Clifton Ross, 28, electrician, both of Danville.
• Weaver Integrative Health Solutions LLC, Cathrine Lynn Weaver, 3600 Chrisman Lane, Danville.
Part of a budget amendment the Danville City Commission unanimously approved Monday night held that staff would allocate $40,000 of... read more