Boyle County property transfers, June 2
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
• Alex Ryan Gourley to Madison Clark Goodman, property on Mason Avenue, $164,500.
• Nuan Li to Lilly Taylor, property on Cavalcade Drive, $315,000.
• Farmers National Bank of Danville, as trustee for Peggy Y. Caldwell irrevocable Trust, to Josh Pingleton, 4.79 acres on Ky. 33, $70,000.
• S&K Real Estate LLC to KLA Ventures LLC, three tracts on Jefferson Avenue, $80,000.
• Devon T. and Brooke Shewmaker to James and Ginske Hogue, property in Park Hills subdivision, $118,000.
• Summit Homes LLC to Justin A. and Amber N. Shelton, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $218,150.
• Vikki and Steve Field to Detric and Amber Benton, 3.8 acres in Boyle County, $283,500.
• Commonwealth CD Fund LLC, through Phillip Drees, to Bobby G. and Twila G. Marquart, property on Church Loop Road, $20,000.
• BW Danville LLC to Over There LLC, three lots at Second and Walnut streets, $532,500.
• Jonathan Carnes and Fallon M. Carnes to Adam Voth, 10 acres in Boyle County, $155,000.
• Elizabeth and Nick Love to Allyn F. and Kaden T. Townes, property on St. Joseph Court, $270,000.
• Michael and Kelsey Riley to Paul Jones, property in Paula Heights subdivision, $142,000.
• Angel D. and Phillip A. Walter Jr., to Terry L. and Jessica S. Peterson, property on Angela Drive, $255,000.
• Stewart Properties LLC to Centre College of Kentucky, property on Dillehay, $425,000.
• Troy and Michelle Edwards to Caler G. and Madisson W. Edwards, 10 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $100,000.
• Raymond and Kelli Float to Carl W. Hines and Gayle Stemm-Hines, property on Mitchell Street, Junction City, $94,000.
• Brian M. and Melissa B. Cusato to Andrea Tompkins, property in Lannock subdivision, $305,000.
• Maureen and AJ Laughlin III to Arron and Sheresa R. Moberly, property in Boyle County, $247,000.
• Mark and Kelly Cowan to Lisa Richards, property on Aliceton Road, gift; fair market value, $25,000.
• Osvaldo C. Garcia to Esmeit N. Garcia, property on Aliceton Road, $27,000.
• Banks Properties LLC to Ivon Guzman, property in End-o-Main Development, $152,000.
• Margaret Tibbles to Katherine-Elizabeth Walsh and James Browning, property in Wildwood subdivision, $130,000.
• Ian Bernstein to Patrick Gillespie, property in Scenic View Estates, Perryville, $150,000.
• Andrea M. Tompkins to Zachary R. and Alexandria B. Howell, property on Bold Venture Drive, $225,000.
• Sherri and Lemuel Leonard to James N. and Inez L. Crepps, tract in Boyle County, $210,000.
News release On Tuesday, National Merit Scholarship Corporation (NMSC) announced over 3,100 winners of National Merit Scholarships financed by U.S.... read more