Boyle County court records, July 20
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
• Joshua Ray Horn, 42, Harrodsburg: theft by deception/cold checks less than $500, 30 days, probated one year, $188.22 restitution plus fees; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Erin Peavey, 40, Liberty: DUI, amended to second-offense, $350 fine, license suspended 18 months, seven days; illegal possession of legend drug, dismissed; attempt controlled substance prescription not in original container, seven days, concurrently; contempt of court, dismissed.
• Glenna R. Rice, 23, Crab Orchard: fourth-degree domestic assault, pretrial diversion; public intoxication, $25.
• Elizabeth Clay, 33, Lexington: public intoxication, $25; second-degree disorderly conduct, 90 days; resisting arrest, 90 days, concurrently, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year.
• Joshua Kyle Fisher, 19, Junction City: third-degree criminal trespassing, $100.
• Lavontina Maxwell, 40, Danville: two counts theft by deception/cold checks, 120 days each count, concurrently, credit for one day served, remaining time probated two years, restitution and fees, $1,313.32
• Misty Dawn Montgomery, 37 Junction City/Danville: falsely reporting an incident, 60 days; two counts contempt of court, 60 days each count, all concurrently, to serve 20 days, remaining time probated one year.
• David Zeznanski, 35, Danville: fourth-degree domestic assault, 180 days, to serve 60 days, remaining time probated one year, no contact with victim.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
• Keirra N. Wilson vs. Gery R. Redden, divorce granted.
• Gregory Wright vs. Lauren Wright, divorce granted.
• Republic Finance LLC vs. Patricia J. Stamper, default judgment for plaintiff.
• Deborah McCowan vs. Jennifer Loss, default judgment for plaintiff.