Birth Announcements – July 18 – August 6
Published 2:53 pm Monday, August 15, 2022
Babies born at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center between July 18 and Aug. 6.
• July 18, boy, Kassen Gary Lane Snow, born to Haley Wilburn of Junction City and Jassen Snow of Moreland.
• July 18, boy, Tyler Kimble Smith, born to Breanna and Jordan Smith of Hustonville.
Email newsletter signup
• July 19, boy, Hai’san Jahseh Mason, born to Dayona Faulkner and Jeremiah Mason of Danville.
• July 25, boy, Christopher Adam Devine Jr, born to Katlynn Herring and Christopher Devine of Danville.
• July 28, girl, Piper Scout Johnson, born to Katie Ellison and Mason Johnson of Somerset.
• July 28, boy, Easton Blake Shietze, born to Michaela Denney and John Shietze of Campbellsville.
• July 28, boy, Raylen Keith Owens, born to Tori Manuel and Noah Owens of Stanford.
• July 29, boy, Tilman Cecil Parker, born to Aubrey and Nathanael Parker of Danville.
• July 31, boy, Rogan Luca Cash Smith, born to Marissa and Jacob Smith of Danville.
• August 1, boy, Draevon Bleu Taylor, born to Darian Rigney and Davion Taylor of Jamestown.
• August 1, girl, Piper Reese Patterson, born to Chassy Mooney and Thomas Patterson of Harrodsburg.
• August 1, boy, Haydon Scott Sherrell, born to Hannah and Bradley Sherrell of Liberty.
• August 4, girl, Beatrice Lynne Whitaker, born to Starla and Benjamin Whitaker of Mt. Vernon.
• August 5, boy, Zandros Landry McCullum, born to Courtney and Brandon McCullum of Stanford.
• August 6, boy, Easton Kage Yocum, born to Whitney Willis and Weston Yocum of Danville.
• August 6, boy, Jacob Elijah Johnson, born to Brittany Carrier and Jacob Johnson of Junction City.