Public records through Sept. 20
Published 2:48 pm Monday, September 26, 2022
Property transfers through Sept. 20 recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Stephen and Rebecca Cook to Allen and Cortney Harmon, property in Boyle County, $209,000.
• Mary L. Taylor to Nancy K. Cody, property in Bluegrass Trace subdivision, $300,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Tabitha Gayle Davis to Johnny Matthew Davis, property in Hunt Farm subdivision, property transfer; fair cash value, $100,000.
• Denise Gardner to Mark and Laurann Weidenbach, property on Lisa Avenue, $192,900.
• Ryan and Lindsey Francois to Robert Longwill, property on Earl Street, $175,000.
• Yinong Liu and Yunhua He, to Alexander Milburn, property on Bluffwood Drive, $625,000.
• Kathleen May to Banks Properties LLC, property on East Main Street, $75,000.
• Ryan Heck to Laura Heck, property on O’Hara Drive, property transfer for settlement agreement; fair market value not listed.
• Stuart and Janice Martt and Richard Reed to Tyler Alan Cain, property on Dorothy Avenue, $154,000.
• Kelly and Anne Griffith, to Curtis Homes LLC, property on Kentucky Avenue, $30,000.
• Cheryl Puckett to Joshua Hurst and Haley Brown, property in Scenic View Estates, Perryville, $82,744.37.
• Ronnie and Tami Barrett to Mark and Marsha Case, property on South Fourth Street, $235,000.
• Marsha and Mark Case to Realty World Dowell & Associates, three parcels in the Greenleaf Shopping Center, $185,000.
• Margaret Woodcock to Bethany and Derrick Howard, 3.36 acres on Ky. 1108, $225,000.
• Betty and Basil Turbyfill to Jeremy and Stephanie Brummett, property on Raleigh Court, $575,000.
• Pamela and Kenneth Whitehouse Jr. to Charles and Molly Boyd, property on Old Bridge Road, $540,000.
• Jefferson S. and Tamijo Leach to James and Ginske Hogue, property on 6th Street, $75,000.
• The Robert Rankin Revocable Living Trust, to Paul and Ester Hollon, property on Secretariat Drive, $260,000.
• Brandon and April Wilson to Gerald and Sharon Nations, property on White Oak Road, $250,000.