Public records 9/29-10/5
Published 7:38 am Friday, October 7, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Atkins Properties LLC to Tracy Brown, property on First Street, $195,000.
• Jina Larsen to Maria Hernandez, lot on Russell Street, Junction City, $15,000.
Email newsletter signup
• David and Dawn Camic to Jim Espinola, property on West Walnut Street, $129,000.
• Delaine Preston to Charles and Cloma Yeakey, lot in Yeakey subdivision, gift; fair cash value, $5,000.
• Thomas Kepler to Verlin Vink, two tracts in Hunter’s Ridge subdivision, $410,000.
• Shane and Rana Hamilton to Michael Dawson, property on Rolling Hills, $95,000.
• Linda Gover to Debra Brock, property on Saddle Ridge Circle, $289,000.
• Jane Michalski, as executrix of the Anne Lubbers estate, to William and Tina Wayland, two acres of the Gorley Farm subdivision, $235,000.
• Connie and Robert Swanson to Hailey Collinsworth, property on Bragg Street, Perryville, $140,000.
• Boyd Wesley, through Barbara and John Witte, to James and Lisa Barger, property in Cloverdale subdivision, $201,612.
• Evelyn Guerrant and Woodie Leavell to Guerrant Properties #3 LLC, property on West Main Street, property transfer; fair cash value, $160,000.
• Joe and Terina Mitchell to Angelica Diaz, property in Boyle County, $67,000.
• Zachary Gammon to William and Shelby Sheeran, property in End O Main Farm Development, $268,000.
• Oakview Commons LLC to Oakview Commons MHC LLC, 12.3 acres on York Lane, Junction City, $2,110,000.
• Buford Powell to Zane and Freedom Dawn Powell, 9.7 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair market value, $145,000.
• John and Chrissy Ferguson to Victoria Stewart, property on Shawnee Road, $83,500.
• Seay Rentals LLC to M. Hawk Properties LLC, lot on Stanford Avenue, $160,000.
• CMQC LLC to Nancy Young, property in Candlewood subdivision, $215,000.
• New Homes by Harpe LLC to Randy and Melissa Ingram, property in Colonial Heights subdivision, $358,250.
• Julia Hensley, Allen Kinter and Betty Hensley to Xiaoyang Chen and Jingjing Cai, property on O’Hara Drive, $289,500.
• Thin Line Properties LLC to Christopher Rainwater, property on East Walnut Street, $205,000.
• Joas and Magdalena Hochstetler to Jonathan and Anna Ruth Miller, two properties on White Oak Road, $195,000.
• Matt and Holly Vonderbrink and Mary Vonderbrink to Mackenzie Despain and Gregory Smith, property on Rosemont Avenue, $185,500.
• Nancy Kleckner to Elton Chambers, property on road leading to Gwinn Island, gift; fair cash value, $125,000.