Public records – through Oct. 26
Published 7:34 am Sunday, October 30, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Dorothy and Robert Apple Jr. to Jessica and Joseph Badgett III, property on Briarcliff Lane, $358,500.
• Kimberly Kazsuk to Timothy and Misty McCoy, property in Vineyard subdivision, $190,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Morris and Florann Strevels to Sylvan and Associated Properties LLC, property on Rolling Hills, $169,900.
• Herschel and Shirley McKinley to Boyle County Habitat for Humanity Inc., property on Russell Street, $5,000.
• JGE Properties LLC to Jessie Court Properties LLC, 4.2 acres in Boyle County, property transfer; fair cash value, $59,500.
• William and Mary Fran Melton to Jeremy Shepherd and Jeremy Janssen, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $153,000.
• Robert and Kathleen Allen to RKA Properties LLC, two parcels on Farris Court, property transfer for capital contribution; fair market value, $70,000 and $75,000 (deed signed Jan. 2007 and filed in Oct., 2022).
• Darrell and Marilyn Steinberger to Aleta Worland and Kristi Cochran, 36 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair cash value, $135,000.
• Aubrey and Jennie Sivis to Ray Sivis, property in Cloverdale subdivision, gift; fair cash value, $135,000.
• Michael and Susan Martin to Barry and Lori Burger, .66 of an acre on Lebanon Road, $1,200.
• Alexander Milburn to Donald and Sarah Duncan, property in Old Bridge subdivision, $379,000.
• Sue and Richard Cooper III, dba JFC Partnership, to Safari Falls Car Wash Inc., property in Boyle County, $250,000.
• New Homes by Harpe LLC to Randall and Jeannette Garner, property on Patrum Sisters Way, $286,000.
• Joel and Taruah Lowe to Ronald and Kendra Moore, property in Boyle County, $220,000.
• Dallas and Carolyn Knight to Michelle Winchester, property on Madison Avenue, gift; fair cash value, $125,000.