Published 3:00 am Thursday, November 24, 2022
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• UG-Cam LLC to Phillip Ray and Jodeana Mae Hammons, property in Ridgefield subdivision, $209,900.
• Antonio and Anabela Da Costa to Grace Goodbarn, property on Argyll Woods, $190,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Joe and Robin Kelly to Troy and Hanna Wheeler, property on Martin Luther King Blvd., $72,000.
• James and Jennifer Debord to Piotr and Michelle Franczak, property in Williamsburg Village, $540,000.
• CMQC LLC to Nancy Reed, property in Candlewood subdivision, $215,000.
• Craig Butler to Patrick and Jennings McClure, property in Argyll subdivision, $358,000.
• James T. Wilburn Jr., as executor of the James T. Wilbur Sr. estate, to Isaiah and Faith Isaac, property on Nosco Road, Junction City, $183,500.
• Annaabel Hill, through Kathryn Ann Hill, to Larry and Jamie Young, two tracts on Erskine Drive, $88,000.
• Petrey Ventures LLC to Bradley and Kayla Whitehouse, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $35,000.
• Cynthia Bond, as executrix of the Charles Joseph Preston estate, to Donna Bandura, property in Villas at Ridgefield Farm, $260,000.
• Ramon and Spomenka Ruzic to Amber and James Minor, property in Bluegrass Trace subdivision, $315,000.
• Richard Sewell, through Douglas Sewell, to Sandra Torres-Akin and Robert Akin, property on Earl Street, $159,900.
• Estate of Wilma Glasscock to Christine Cozart, property in Boyle County, $180,000.
• Cecil Lay, Daniel and Rita Langford and William and Vicki Langford, through Christopher Herron as trustee, to Cecil Lay, Daniel Langford and William Langford, property in Paula Heights subdivision, estate settlement, value not listed.
• Candace and Charlie Denney and Cody Elliott to BC Construction LLC, property on Hogue Hollow Road, $82,500.