Published 10:33 am Thursday, February 9, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Arnold Wells, through Amanda Clark, and Amber Wells to Ronald and Beverly Emmons, 6.6 acres in Boyle County, $530,000.
• Prominent Property LLC to Harpe Properties LLC, property in Streamland subdivision, $265,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Marlin and Dreama Sparks to Marlin Sparks, Yvette Anderson and Richard and Jade Smith, property in Williamsburg Village, $550,000.
• Dain Coulter and Estate of Joseph William Coulter, through Hamilton Simms as executor, to Joshua Tyler Coulter, two parcels on Chenault Bridge Road, $30,000.
• Michael Miracle to Sherry L. Hardin, property on Louise Street, $15,000.
• Jennifer and Michael Downs to Kevin and Katie Edmonds, five acres in Boyle County, $30,000.
• Dan and Angela Gellenbeck to Darren L. and Tiffany Gellenbeck, property on Scrubgrass Road, $321,250.
• Tiffany Decker and Jaylin Decker to Jordan Decker, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $100,000.
• Maria and Vitali Popkhadze to Eric and Katherine Breiter, property on North First Street, $127,000.
• Geri Brumfield to Trevor Sweet and Grace Clark, property on Baughman Avenue, $155,000.
• Stacey Genton, as administratrix of the Judy Wallace estate, to Ronald and Lori Pike, property on North Second Street, $16,000.
• Travis and Renita Leffew to Noah Hullett, property in Boyle County, $40,000.