Boyle County property transfers
Published 4:30 am Wednesday, July 26, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• Estate of Eleanor M. Clay to Lauren Paynter, Katherine Stevenson and James H. Stevenson, property on Maple Avenue, $415,000.
• Delaine Ava Preston and Loyd Kersey to Joel and Renee Palmer, property in Boyle County, $343,400.
Email newsletter signup
• Lauren Paynter and Katie Stevenson to Michael and Judy Bernath, property on West Lexington Avenue, $185,000.
• Sharon Elam to Dustin and Heather Starr, property on Chrisman Lane, $540,000.
• Scottie and Christine Cook and Mark and Karen Cook to David and Debbie Belcher, two tracts in Parksville, $10,000.
• Lakeview Loan Servicing LLC and James Bradshaw, through Kevin Nesbitt, master commissioner, to Stuart and Janice Mart, property on Cheryl Lane, $131,000.
• Susan Hensley to David Longenecker and Eloise Campbell, 7.3 acres on North Danville Bypass, $1,175,000.
• JGJS LLC to Scott and Melissa Riggs, property on Waterworks Road, $450,000.
• Jesse and Taylor Chadwell to Chase Dalton Chadwell, property on Ky. 300, $26,000.
• Lisa and Timothy Bocook to Nathan and Lauren Stewart, property in Weisiger Woods subdivision, $500,000.
• Alex and Tristen Gourley to Good Bones Holdings LLC, two tracts in Streamland subdivision, $285,000.
• Adam and Jodi Borg to Jeffrey Alford, property on Grant Street, $171,000.
• Jeffrey and Susan Wren to Michael and Caitlin Daniels, property in Bluegrass Estates, $325,000.
• Scott and Debra Vifquain to Fern Edgett, property in Indian Hills subdivision, $269,500.
• Sharon Moore, as executor of the Wendell Wade Followell estate, to Jeffrey and Susan Wren, 1.27 acres in Boyle County, $250,000.
• Kara Rozzi to Michael and Kellie Banks, property on Godbey Lane, $326,000.