Boyle County property transfers
Published 5:32 pm Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Property transfers recently recorded in the Boyle County Clerk’s office include:
• David and Teressa Coffman to Patricia and Neil Mills, property in Parksville, $148,000.
• Farmers National Bank of Danville, as trustee of the Barry James Best Trust, to Kaitlyn Best, property on Erskine Drive, estate distribution; fair cash value, $120,000.
Email newsletter signup
• Joseph and Carleen Buschmann to Brian and Megan Ruth, property on East Main Street, $177,000.
• Don and Betty Jo Hundley to Jeb D. Hundley, two parcels in Boyle and Washington counties, $400,000.
• Ronald and Irma Hunt to Donald and Linda Scherr, property on Boone Trail, $279,000.
• Ashley Walton-Robbin and Ricky Robbins to Tyler and Meagan Yeary, property on St. Michaels Crossing, $400,000.
• Charlotte and David Burchett Jr. to Lewis Hogue, Samuel L. Belcher Jr. and Regina Kuchenbrod, property on Ky. 37, $92,500.
• Danville Development Partners LLC to Danville Senior Living LLC, property on Birney Place, $1,500,000.
• Stith Funeral Home of Danville Inc. to Billy and Betty Cornelius, tract on Ky. 1108 in Parksville, $3,000.
• James and Sherry Jones to Terra and Martin Abrams Jr., two lots in Crawford Springs Estates, $29,000.
• Brandon and Jennifer Mattingly to Annamarie and Michael Matherly, three tracts on Old Lebanon Road, $145,000.
• Melinda and Jesse Shultz to Benjamin Watts and Susan Watts-Gannon, property on Cowan Street, $141,500.
• James and Ginger Gunter to Lariza and Renato Miguel Jr., property on Old Bridge Road, $360,000.
• BC Construction LLC to Terry Davis, property in Huntington Creek subdivision, $270,000.
• Anita Key and Kia Key to Richard and Margaret Burke, property on Pope Road, $235,500.
• Troy and Hannah Wheeler to Sterling Hopper and Bessie Mastin, property on Martin Luther King Blvd., $107,500.
• Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to Clarence Layne, lot in The Hunt Farm subdivision, $44,000.
• Alexus and Adrian Bates to Pernell Doneghy, 1/2 interest in property on Brookshire Drive, gift; fair cash value, $118,500.
• Christopher and Shianne Burchfield to Stephanie Meyers, property in Boyle County, $170,000.
• Mary Ann Walkup to Iyauna and Kevin Parnell Jr., property on Ky. 34, $490,000.