Death notices, Sept. 20, 2016
Published 9:32 am Tuesday, September 20, 2016
• Lloyd Arnold Honaker, 74, of Kings Mountain, passed away Sept. 18. Service will be 3 p.m. Sept. 24 at King Hall of Jehovahs Witnesses, 101 Metker Trail, Stanford.
• Edward Miller, 32, of Kings Mountain, died Sunday, Sept. 18. Visitation 5-9 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday at SFH Stanford.
• Willis T. Hendren, 81, husband of Teresa, father of Willis, Richard and Vanessa. Service 2 p.m. Tuesday, Spring Hill Cemetery Pavilion. Visitation 12 p.m. Tuesday, Ransdell Chapel.
• Etta L. Royalty Henderson, died Sunday. Funeral 2 p.m. Thursday at Pioneer Baptist Church. Visitation 4-8 p.m. Wednesday at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home and 10 a.m. Thursday at church.
• Elizabeth Douglas Moser, 83, of Danville, passed away Sunday at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Christopher Byrd, 45, father of Ty and Teygan Byrd and son of Beverly and Donnie Robins. Service 2 p.m. Wednesday, Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Visitation 11 a.m. Wednesday.