Death notices, Sept. 23, 2016
Published 9:15 am Friday, September 23, 2016
• Tracy Ann Waymon, 55, of Liberty, died Wednesday. Funeral will be 1 p.m. Monday at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Sunday at funeral home.
• Dr. Carl B. Spivey, 89, of Lexington, died Wednesday. Funeral 11 a.m. Saturday, Sept. 24 at Southern Hills United Methodist Church, Harrodsburg Road, Lexington. Visitation 9:30-11 a.m. at the church. Ramsey-Young Funeral Home.
• Oscar Mayes Jr., 87, of Stanford, passed away Thursday, Sept. 22, 2016. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Stanford.
• Kenny B. Goode, 61, of Cincinnati, Ohio,son of McKermit and Maxine, died Monday. Graveside service 4 p.m. Friday at Antioch Cemetery. McKinney-Brown in charge.
• Margaret S. Brooks, 89, of Harrodsburg, wife of George Brooks, died Wednesday, Sept. 21, 2016. Services 2 p.m. Sunday at Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Saturday.
• Earl Shaw, 89, of Lancaster, passed away Friday in Danville. Surviving is his loving wife Hazel. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home in Lancaster.