Death notices, Oct. 4, 2016
• Irene Napier, 70, passed away Saturday. Funeral 11 a.m. Wednesday at Ramsey-Young Funeral Home. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Tuesday at the funeral home.
• Victor K. Ricketts, 85, widower of Dora Sellers Ricketts, died Sunday. Funeral 11 a.m. Friday at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 5-8 p.m. Thursday.
• Frank Hahn, 59, of Frankfort, brother of Jane Gumm, died Sunday. Memorial service will be held at a later date. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Brenda Dailey, 57, wife of Terry, died Sunday. Visitation 6-8 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral 10 a.m. Thursday at St. Peter & Paul Catholic Church. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Dawson Sears, 72, of Danville, formerly of Moreland, died Friday. Memorial service 1 p.m. Thursday at W.L. Pruitt Funeral Home. Visitation after 12 p.m. Thursday.
• Betty Jackson, 64, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday at University of Kentucky Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster.