Death notices, Oct. 6, 2016
• Stephanie Renee Purdue Baker, 49, of Covington, died Friday, Sept. 30. Graveside memorial service noon, Monday, Oct. 10, Double Springs Cemetery-Waynesburg. Barnett, Demrow & Friend.
• Mary Lee Wilkerson, 85, widow of Buck, mother of Mark. Visitation Thursday 4-8 p.m., Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Funeral 12 p.m. Friday at Deep Creek Baptist Church.
• Lelia Holtze, 65, Lawrenceburg, died Monday. Services 12 p.m. Saturday at Sims Funeral Services. Visitation 10 a.m.-12 p.m. Arrangements by Sims Funeral Services, Harrodsburg.
• Eunice Foster, 80, the wife of Hillard, died Monday. Funeral 2 p.m. Friday and visitation from 6-8:30 p.m. on Thursday at McKnight Funeral Home.
• Daniel Coldiron, 82, died Wednesday. Services 11 a.m. Saturday. Visitation after 6 p.m. on Friday at McKnight Funeral Home.