Death notices, Oct. 25, 2016
Published 9:30 am Tuesday, October 25, 2016
• Phyllis Wood Young, 87, died Saturday. Services 11 a.m. Tuesday, Oct. 25 at Highland Methodist Church.
• Bertha Adams Baugh, 89, of Kings Mountain, died Sunday, Oct. 23. Funeral 12 noon Wednesday, Oct. 26, Barnett, Demrow & Friend Funeral Home-Waynesburg. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Tuesday.
• Glenn Noah Thomas, Jr., 70, father of Renee Reiniger, died Friday. Memorial service will be held at a later date. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Willard A. Patton, 81, of Waynesburg, died Monday, Oct. 24. Funeral 7 p.m. Wednesday, Barnett, Demrow & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Burial at noon on Thursday in Cincinnati.
• Wanda Lee Allen; 89, of Liberty and widow of Beckham, died Sunday. Funeral will be 1 p.m. Wednesday at Grace Baptist Church. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Tuesday at church. McKinney-Brown in charge of arrangements.
• Pauline Marple, 91, of Liberty, widow of Alton, died Saturday. Funeral will be 11 a.m. Thursday at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Wednesday.
• Linda “Sue” Baker, 73, mother of Scott, Sean and Tom, died Sunday. Visitation 5-7 p.m. Wednesday, Oct. 26 with a memorial service at 7 p.m. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.