Death notices, Nov. 30
Published 11:31 am Wednesday, November 30, 2016
• William Dishman, 80, of Danville, passed away Tuesday, Nov. 29, 2016 in Danville. Surviving is his loving wife, Janelle. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Edgar Smock Jr., 66, of Danville, passed away Tuesday at his home. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Ralph Clarence Harris, 64, of Stanford, died Monday, Nov. 28. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday, Dec. 1, Fox & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday. Burial in Crab Orchard Cemetery.
• Albert Gilliam Jr., 81, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday. Funeral services 11 a.m. Friday at Scotts Fork Christian Church. Visitation Thursday 5-8 p.m. at Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Patsy Arnett Ray, 74, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday, Nov. 27, 2016. Funeral services 2 p.m. Thursday at Spurlin Funeral Home Chapel. Visitation 11 a.m.-2 p.m.