Death notices, Dec. 6
Published 10:03 am Tuesday, December 6, 2016
• Amy Sue Mobley, 40, daughter of Sandy Powell, died Saturday. Celebration of Life 7 p.m. Thursday with visitation 5-7 p.m. at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home.
• Gregory Thomas, 55, of Somerset, died Friday. Memorial Service 11 a.m. Saturday at First Christian Church of Somerset. W.L. Pruitt Funeral Home in charge.
• Aileen Berry, 66, of Stanford, passed away Sunday, Dec. 4. One day service Wednesday. Visitation 10 a.m.-1 p.m. with funeral service at 1 p.m. at SFH Stanford.
Email newsletter signup
• Leon “Doodle” Cinnamon Jr., 57, husband of Laura Cooper, died Sunday. Visitation 10 a.m.-1 p.m. Wednesday with funeral at 1 p.m., Ransdell Chapel.
• Richard Patterson, 57. Visitation 5-9 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral services 1 p.m. Thursday at Bartle Funeral Home Chapel.
• Earl Graham, 81, of Lancaster, died Sunday. Funeral services 2 p.m. Wednesday at Spurlin Funeral Home. Visitation 12-2 p.m.
• Betty J. Brinkley, 83, wife of William R. “Bill” Brinkley, died Sunday. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral 11 a.m. Thursday at Ransdell Chapel.