Death notices for Dec. 18, 2016
Published 9:49 pm Saturday, December 17, 2016
• Deborah Greenwell, wife of R.A. Greenwell, died Thursday at her home. A memorial service will be held at a later date. Arrangements pending at Sims Funeral Services.
• Bobby Taylor, 72, of Stanford, died Thursday, Dec. 15. Funeral will be 1 p.m. Tuesday at Fox & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation will be 5-8 p.m. Monday.
• Allen Craig Baugh, 77, died Thursday. Graveside services held on Saturday at Crab Orchard Cemetery. McKnight Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
Email newsletter signup
• Thomas Harms, 73, husband of Mary, died Tuesday. Services 11 a.m. Wednesday at St. Andrews Catholic Church. Arrangements Sims Funeral Services.
• James Michael Doughty, 62, died Friday. Funeral services 2 p.m. Sunday, December 18 at Sims Funeral Services with visitation from noon to 2 p.m.
• Georgia V. Cheatham died Thursday, Dec. 15, 2016. She was the widow of Everett Cheatham. Arrangements are pending at Stith Funeral Home.
• Annabella Carrier Downs, 65, wife of Ronald Lee Downs Sr., died Friday. Services 2 p.m. Monday, Dec. 19, 2016, Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Visitation 12 p.m. Monday.