Death notices, Jan. 3
Published 9:08 am Tuesday, January 3, 2017
• George Clatis Frederick, 82, died Friday, Dec. 30. Funeral was noon (today) Tuesday, Jan. 3, 2017, at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Billy Hawley, 71, husband of Connie died Thursday. Services were Sunday at McKnight Funeral Home.
• Mr. Shirley Ray Cable, 77, husband of Donna, died Thursday. Services were Monday at McKnight Funeral Home.
Email newsletter signup
• Valletta M. McCoun, 89, went home to be with her Lord Thursday. Funeral was 11 a.m. Tuesday (today) at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home.
• Bessie Darland, 88, widow of William Darland, Sr. died Friday. Funeral 1 p.m. today at The Carpenters Christian Church.
• Curtis Currens, 97, husband of Sonia, died Saturday. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral 11 a.m. Thursday, both at the Clay Lick United Methodist Church. Ransdell’s.
• Sara Maynard Berry, 32, wife of Dennis. Funeral 2 p.m. Thursday at Carpenter’s Christian Church. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday at church. Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home.
• Eloise Letton of Danville died Sunday, Jan. 1, 2017. Arrangements are pending at Stith Funeral Home.
• Timothy Wayne Chamberlain, 48, died Friday. Funeral 6:30 p.m. Tuesday (today) at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 5-6:30 p.m. Tuesday.
• Jerry “Eddie” Engle, 65, of Perryville, passed away Friday. Funeral services 1 p.m. Thursday at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Peggy Rogers, 59, Waynesburg, died Sunday. Funeral 1 p.m. Friday at Miracle Temple Church. Visitations on Jan. 4 and 5 from 6-9 p.m. at church. Barnett, Demrow & Friend FH.
• Rev. Victor John Gehlhausen, Sr., 89, of Stanford, died Jan. 1. Funeral 12 p.m. Thursday, Fox & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 5-9 p.m. Wednesday, Jan. 4.
• Teresa Brown Olson, 38, wife of Andrew, died Sunday. Services 2 p.m. Saturday with visitation beginning at 10 a.m. at McKNight Funeral Home.
• Gladys Brock, 86, widow of C.W., died Sunday. Services 2 p.m. Friday at Crab Orchard Pentecostal Church and visitation after 6 p.m. Thursday at McKnight FH.