Death notices, Jan. 10
• Virginia Helen Sinkhorn Kondik, 88, of Junction City, died Saturday, Jan. 7, 2017. Arrangements are pending at Stith Funeral Home.
• Ronald W. Satterly, 56, died Saturday. Funeral 1 p.m. Wednesday at Wilder Funeral Home Perryville. Visitation 11 a.m. till 1 p.m. Wednesday. Burial, Parksville Cemetery.
• Rebekah Schnitzler, 65, of Stanford, died Sunday. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday, Jan. 12, 2017 at Ramsey-Young Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday at funeral home.
• Jackie Roy of Dunnville, 69, widow of Edith, died Monday. Funeral 1 p.m. Wednesday at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Tuesday at MBFH.
• Carlis Miller, 76, Harrodsburg, died Jan. 9 at University of Ky. Hospital in Lexington. Visitation noon Wednesday, with services at 2 p.m. at Sims Funeral Services.
• Ellsworth Hunter Smoot, 89, widower of Clarinda Smoot, died Sunday. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 5-8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Kathleen Ann Coughlin, 55, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday. Funeral services will be private at a later date. Spurlin Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.
• Joseph M. Lasslo, 54, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday. Funeral services will be private at a later date. Spurlin Funeral Home in charge of arrangements.