Death notices, Jan. 24
Published 8:09 am Tuesday, January 24, 2017
• Herbert “Rip” Waters, 88, of Danville, husband of Barbara, died Sunday, January 22, 2017. Arrangements are pending at Stith Funeral Home.
• Denver Petrey, 58, of Lancaster, died Saturday, January 21. Memorial service will be held at a later date. Spurlin Stanford is in charge of the arrangements.
• Sarah Russell, 54, of Danville, passed away Wednesday. Funeral services 12:30 p.m. Wednesday at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home. Visitation 10:30 a.m. until service time.
• Arthur Eldridge, Jr., 52, Frankfort, died Thursday, January 19. Graveside Service 3 p.m. Wednesday, January 25, Double Springs Cemetery. Barnett, Demrow & Friend FH in charge.
• Billy Taylor, 46, of Parksville, passed away Monday at Ephraim McDowell Regional Medical Center. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Wesley Spears, 24, of Lancaster, Ky. died Saturday. Funeral 2 p.m. Wednesday at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visit 11 a.m. Wednesday until service.
• Johnnie Estep, 58, of Waynesburg, passed away Sunday, January 22. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday, January 26, Barnett, Demrow & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 6-9 p.m. Wednesday.
• Taunn Hamilton, 40, of Lancaster, passed away Wednesday at his home. Funeral services are private. Spurlin Funeral Home in charge or arrangements.