Death notices, Feb. 7
• Maxine Wilson, 62, died Saturday. Memorial services 2 p.m. Wednesday, Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Burial Spring Hill Cemetery. Visitation noon Wednesday.
• Kenneth J. Watson, 59, husband of Carol Watson, died Friday. Funeral 11 a.m. Thursday at Carpenters Christian Church. Visit Thursday 5-8 p.m. at the church.
• Clinton “Packy” Wilson, 42, of Lancaster, passed away Saturday. Funeral services 3 p.m. Wednesday at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster. Visitation Tuesday 6-9 p.m.
• Richard D. Kiper, 88, of Lancaster, passed away Monday at VA Hospital in Lexington. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster.
• Wilma Ewbank, 79, of Danville, passed away Monday at her home. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Doug Hazelwood, 65, husband of Lori, father of Cara Hazelwood, Ashley Nesbitt and Logan Hazelwood. Funeral 11 a.m. Thursday, Kirkwood Baptist Church. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday, Ransdell Chapel.