Death notices, Feb. 21
Published 8:41 am Wednesday, February 22, 2017
• Darrell King, age 78. Visitation 6 – 9 p.m. Wednesday. Funeral Services 11 a.m. Thursday. Bartle Funeral Home.
• Samuel Curry, 81, husband of Ollie, died Monday. Services will be March 4 in Marlinton, West Virginia. Sims Funeral Services in charge of local arrangements.
• William Donny Turpin, 49, of Indianapolis, died Sunday. Service 2 p.m. Saturday at W.L. Pruitt Funeral Home with visitation after 11 a.m. Saturday.
• Betty Robinson, 82, widow of Marion Day and Roy Robinson, died Monday. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday, Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 10 a.m. Thursday.
• Charlie P. Spears, 93, of Danville died Tuesday. Arrangements pending at W.L. Pruitt Funeral Home in Moreland.
• Donald James Stringer, 53, Kings Mountain, died Monday, February 20. Funeral 2 p.m. Friday, February 24, Barnett, Demrow & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Thursday.
• Benny “Bo” Miller, 59, of Lancaster, passed away Monday, February 20, 2017 at his home. Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster.