Death notices, April 11
Published 8:06 am Tuesday, April 11, 2017
• Garnett Coffman age 48. Visitation 6 – 9 p.m. Tuesday. Funeral services 2 p.m. Wednesday. Bartle Funeral Home Chapel.
• Milton Tucker, age 34, died Friday. Funeral 10 a.m. Wednesday, at the Galilean Home Chapel. Visitation, 2-8 p.m. Tuesday, at Galilean Home. McKinney-Brown Funeral Home in charge.
• Mary Florence Anderson, 91, widow of Marion “Andy” Anderson, died Friday. Visitation, 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. and funeral 1 p.m. Thursday at Ransdell Funeral Chapel, Harrodsburg.
• Kevin Goodman, 40, died Saturday. Funeral Wednesday 2 p.m. at First Baptist Church of Yosemite. Visitation 12-2 p.m. Wednesday at the church. McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Donna Notter, 75, widow of Dr. Don Notter, died Saturday, April 8. A gathering, Friday, 4 p.m., ending with Celebration of Life, 6 p.m., Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Robert Vance Agent, 90, husband of Norma, died Sunday, April 9, 2017. A Memorial Service will be held later. Arrangements Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Edith Southerland, 80, of Danville, passed away Sunday at Ephraim McDowell Hospital. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home
• Ronald Blackwell, 74, died Sunday, April 9, 2017. Arrangements are pending at Stith Funeral Home in Danville.