Summer Food Service Program schedule announced
Published 9:10 am Friday, May 12, 2017
The Danville Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program. Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, at a first come, first serve basis, at the sites and times as follows:
• Indian Hills Christian Church, 516 Grabruck Street, Sunday-Thursday, June 4-8, 7-8 p.m., supper.
• Danville High School, 203 E. Lexington Ave., Monday – Thursday, June 12 – 22, 8-9:15 a.m., breakfast; June 12-29, 11 a.m.-12:15 p.m., lunch.
• Gethsemane Baptist Church, Quisenberry Ave., June 5-9, 6:30 -8 p.m., supper.
• Millennium Park, Perryville Road, Monday-Thursday June 5-July 27, 5:30-7 p.m., supper.
• Constitution Square Park, 105 E. Walnut St., Monday- Friday June 5-July 28, 11:30 a.m.-12:15 p.m., lunch .
• Hogsett Elementary School, 300 Waveland Avenue, Monday – Friday, June 5-August 11, 8-9:30 a.m., breakfast; 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m., lunch.
• Tender Care, 338 Stanford Road, Monday – Friday, June 5-August 11, 7:30 -9 a.m., breakfast; 11:30 a.m. – 1 p.m., lunch
• Salvation Army, 519 South Fourth St., Monday-Friday June 5-August 11, 8:30-9:30 a.m., breakfast; 12-1 p.m., lunch.
• Christ the Head Missionary Church, 845 E. Main St. Monday-Friday, June 5-August 11, 8-9 a.m., breakfast; 11:30 a.m.-12:30 p.m., lunch.
• Long Run Apartments, 301 Hill N Dale, Monday-Friday June 5-July 28, 12:30-1 p.m., lunch.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.htm! and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter ati of the
information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.