Death notices, May 20
• Josie Noel, age 17, passed away Wednesday. Funeral services are 11 a.m. Saturday, at St. Bernard Catholic Church. Visitation 5-9 p.m. Friday, at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Whitt Calvin Jackson, age 62, of Kings Mountain, died Thursday, May 18. Funeral 2 p.m. Monday, May 22, Fox & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Monday.
• Helen J. (Holloway) Russell, 74, widow of Buck, died Wednesday. Services 1 p.m. Tuesday at McKnight Funeral Home with visitation prior to funeral beginning at 11 a.m.
• Forrest Dugger, 23, of Lexington died Thursday, May 11. Celebration of Life Saturday 2-6 p.m. at The Turning Point Church in Nicholasville. Spurlin Stanford in charge of arrangements.
• David Allen, 39, of Lancaster, passed away Thursday, May 18, 2017 at his home.Arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Priscilla A. Tudor, 71, wife of Sky Tudor, died Thursday at home. Funeral 11 a.m. Monday May 22nd, Ramsey-Young Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Sunday.
• Michael Durham, 59, died Thursday. Memorial service for he and his mother, Betty Durham, will be 10:30 a.m. June 3, 2017 at Stanford Christian Church.
• Connie Ray Darland, 72, husband Joyce (Baker), died Thursday. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Sunday, funeral 1 p.m. Monday, both at Hopewell Baptist. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.