Death notices, May 24
• A.J. Peavler, 68, father of Emma Peavler Douglas, died Sunday. Visitaton, Thursday, 10 a.m.-12 noon, funeral at noon. Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Burial, Camp Nelson National Cemetery.
• Harold Goodloe Huffman, 88, died Sunday. Funeral 1 p.m. Friday at the Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 5-8 p.m. Thursday at Alexander & Royalty.
• Linda Wethington 70, died Sunday. Visit Wednesday 5-8 MBFH. Prayer service at 7. Funeral at 11 a.m. Thursday. Arrangements entrusted to McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Donald Boyd, 80, of Nicholasville, passed away Sunday at his home. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Wednesday.
• Jackie Whited Sr., 63, Harrodsburg, father of: Tina (Brian) Stevens, Jackie Whited Jr., and Christopher Whited. Memorial services planned for the future.
• Adrian Thompson, 68, husband of Sandra, died Tuesday. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Thursday; Ransdell’s, funeral 11 a.m. Friday; Bethel Baptist Church, Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Mark Mountjoy, 68, husband of Judy Hicks Mountjoy, died Monday. Private Memorial Services are scheduled. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.