Death notices, May 30
• Phyllis Young, 63, of Danville, died Thursday, in Danville. Private services. Preston Pruitt Spurlin in charge of arrangements.
• John Lee Bryant, Bowling Green, died Wednesday. A Celebration of Life Service will be held 2:00 pm Thursday at Sims Funeral Services. Visitation 1 pm.
• Richard Weddle, 61, died Sat. Funeral service will be held Wednesday May 31 at 1pm. Visitation on Wed 10:30-1. Arrangements entrusted to McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Lillian Elizabeth Givens Logan, 92, died Thursday, May 25th. Funeral 11AM Wednesday (6/7/2017), First Missionary Baptist. Visitation 5-8PM Tuesday (6/6/2017)-church. Arrangements-Fox & Friend FH-Stanford.
• Randall Woodward, 57, of Danville, passed away, Sunday at his home.Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Charles Ferrell, 75, of Danville, passed away Sunday, at Saint Joseph in Lexington, KY.Surviving is his loving wife, Donna. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin.
• Maurice Bailey, 29, son of Melina Bailey, died Thursday. Funeral 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, May 31 visitation beginning at 11 a.m. at St. James A.M.E.