Ephraim McDowell Health facilities offering student physicals for $30
Ephraim McDowell Health is offering student physicals they need for school, camp or sports from June 1 through August 31, at various Ephraim McDowell Health facilities for $30 each, paid at the time of service. That fee does not include lab work or immunizations.
Facilities offering the physicals include the following:
• Bluegrass Immediate Care, 478 Whirl-A-Way Drive, Suite 200, Danville, (859) 236-3208
• Ephraim McDowell Family & Internal Medicine, 105 Ponder Court, Suite 104, Danville, (859) 236-4216
• Ephraim McDowell Garrard Clinic, 405 Danville Street, Lancaster, (859) 792-2124
• Ephraim McDowell Liberty Family Medical Center, 511 Middleburg Street, Liberty, (606) 787-5963
• Ephraim McDowell Springfield Family Medical Center, 280 Lincoln Drive, Springfield, (859) 336-9801
• Harrodsburg Family Medical Center, 1509 Louisville Road, Harrodsburg, (859) 734-5770
• Immediate & Primary Care at Fort Logan Hospital, 110 Metker Trail, Stanford, (606) 365-3360
• North Garrard Family Medical Center, 510 North Camp Dick Road, Lancaster, (859) 548-8000
School-age children must have a physical before starting kindergarten and the sixth grade. Physicals are also required for middle school and high school students who are planning to play sports. Many camps also require physicals of their participants.
For more information, please call one of the facilities listed above.