Death notices, June 5
• Bessie Louise Johnson, age 76, passed away Friday. Funeral service 2 p.m. Tuesday at McKinney-Brown Funeral Home. Visitation will be Tuesday, from 11AM until funeral service.
• Laura Ruth Kirby, 82, died Friday, June 2, 2017. Funeral 2PM Monday at Dunnville Christian Church. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Sunday and noon-2 p.m. Monday at Church.
• Helen Harmon, 89, widow of William Hollis Harmon, died Satruday. Funeral 11 a.m. Tuesday, Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visitation 4-8 p.m. Monday.
• June Shirley Baker, 58, Lancaster, formerly of Nicholasville, passed Saturday, June 3. Visitation 11 a.m.-1 p.m. Thursday, June 8, Fox & Friend Funeral Home-Stanford. Funeral 1 p.m. Thursday.
• George Carrier, 68 of Lancaster died Fri. Funeral is noon Wednesday at Ramsey-Young Funeral Home. Visitation 9 a.m. until service time Wednesday at the funeral home.
• Bessie Ivagene Ernst, 84, Lincoln County, died Friday, June 2. Funeral 11 a.m Tuesday, June 6, Fox & Friend Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. PM Monday, June 5.