Death notices, June 7
• Catheryne Lee Claunch, 20, died Sunday. Funeral 11 a.m. Friday, St. Andrew Catholic Church. Visitation 2-8 p.m. Thursday at church. Alexander & Royalty in charge.
• Dallas McCowan, died Saturday, June 3. Funeral service, Thursday 1 p.m., First Baptist Danville, 2nd & Walnut Street. Visitation beginning at 11 a.m.
• Ada Jordan, 80, of Danville, died Monday, at her home. She is survived by her husband, James. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.
• Anna Sandusky, age 80, passed away on Sunday. Visitation 6 until 9 p.m. Thursday. Funeral Services 12 noon Friday. Bartle Funeral Home.
• David Lynn Pike, 61, husband of Amy Pike, died Monday. Funeral services 2 p.m. Friday, Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visitation 5-8 p.m. Thursday.