Intermittent closures scheduled for intersections in Boyle County
KY TRANSPORTATION CABINET
Temporary, intermittent lane closures have been scheduled by the Kentucky Transportation Cabinet for various locations around Boyle County.
The short term stoppages will be necessary for thermoplastic markings to be installed. Thermoplastic markings improve reflectivity and visibility.
Beginning today through Friday, Aug. 4, the closures will occur between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. each day. Today and tomorrow, additional closures will occur between 6 p.m. and 6 a.m.
In following weeks, the closures will occur from 6 p.m. Sunday through 6 p.m. Friday. Operations are planned to continue through Aug. 18.
Locations where closures may occur include:
• U.S. 68 between Ky. 34 (milepoint 1.972) and U.S. 150/Ky. 1856 (milepoint 6.449)
• U.S. 150 between Ben Ali Drive (milepoint 12.21) and U.S. 150B (milepoint 16.44)
• U.S. 150B between Brent Avenue (milepoint 0.177) and Gose Pike (milepoint 1.197)
• U.S. 127 between Knob Lick Road (milepoint .31) and Ky. 1896 (milepoint 10.26)
• U.S. 127B between Denmark Drive (milepoint .169) and Lannock Drive (milepoint 4.606)
• Ky. 33 between West Broadway Street (milepoint .1) and Ky. 2186 (milepoint 2.779)
• Ky. 34 between Corporate Drive (milepoint 11.01) and Old Bridge Road (milepoint 18.38)
• Ky. 300 at the railroad crossing (milepoint 1.546) in Junction City
Motorists should be aware of short term stoppages and signage directing of the work. All scheduled work is subject to change depending on weather, emergencies and other factors beyond the control of the Department of Highways.