Garrard County indictments
Published 8:20 am Friday, September 1, 2017
The following people were indicted by a Garrard County grand jury on August 15:
• Wesley Bivins, 39, 247 Allene Drive, Danville: driving under the influence fourth offense. Bail was set at $10,000 cash. Officer Caldwell with the Lancaster Police Department testified.
• Kirby Grimes, 27, 89 Ledford Lane, Lancaster: first-degree robbery when he injured an employee while committing a robbery at the Quick Stop; tampering with physical evidence. Bail was set at $10,000 cash. Officer Nathan Swartz with the LPD testified.
Email newsletter signup
• Robert Hall, 468 Ky. 33 South, Harrodsburg: theft by failure to make required disposition of property valued at $500 or more when he failed to return a boat lift to the owner; theft by deception more than $500. A summons was ordered. Dan Fulks testified.
• Jamie Owens, 20, 1802 Richmond Road, Lancaster: fourth-degree assault and theft by unlawful taking more than $500. Bail was set at $2,500 cash. Danna Sparks testified.
• Robert Tudor, 29, 1802 Richmond Road, Lancaster: theft by unlawful taking more than $500. Bail was set at $2,500 cash. Sparks testified.
• Brian Stigler, 49, 4492 U.S. 27 North, Lancaster: two counts theft by deception less than $500. Summons was ordered. William Arnold testified.