Death notices, Oct. 2
Published 8:19 am Monday, October 2, 2017
• Verna “Vicky” Hurst, 62, mother of Toby, died Wednesday. Visitation 12 noon Monday leading to the Funeral at 1:00 pm. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Cheri Gay Cotton, 71, wife of Larry, died Friday. Visitation 5-8 pm Tuesday, Funeral 2 pm Wednesday at the Harrodsburg Christian Church. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Gary Burke, Jr., 50, died suddenly on Thursday in Wyoming on a hunting trip. Funeral 1pm Monday. Visitation 10am-1pm. Arrangements entrusted to McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Dorothy Hogue, 90, widow of Sherman, mother of Donna Raider and Doug Hogue, died Thursday. Visitation 10AM Tuesday with funeral 2PM Tuesday, Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Virginia Reynolds, 81, wife of Glenn, died Saturday. Visitation 5-8 pm Tuesday, Funeral 1 pm Wednesday, Ransdell Funeral Chapel. Memorials suggested to Gideon Bible Fund.
• Stewart Cochran, 62, died Saturday in Danville. Funeral Wednesday at 1pm at McKinney-Brown. Visitation Tuesday 5-8pm at McKinney-Brown. Arrangements are entrusted to McKinney-Brown Funeral Home.
• Edward Lamb, 81, of Lancaster, passed away Sunday at Ft. Logan Hospital in Stanford. Funeral arrangements are pending at Spurlin Funeral Home of Lancaster.
• Lula Graham, 86, of Boyle County, passed away Friday at Stanford Health and Rehab. Arrangements are pending at Preston Pruitt Spurlin Funeral Home.