Lincoln County indictments
Published 5:32 pm Wednesday, October 11, 2017
The following people were indicted on information in Lincoln County circuit court on Sept. 12:
• Jessica Ann Sharp, 38, 195 River Drive, Stanford: first-degree possession of controlled substance, meth; possession of drug paraphernalia
The following people were indicted by a Lincoln County grand jury on Sept. 25:
Email newsletter signup
• William J. Hampton, 32, 48 Ed Padgett Road, Waynesburg: three counts first-degree wanton endangerment of an officer; two counts first-degree wanton endangerment;first-degree fleeing or evading police; second-degree criminal mischief by destroying or damaging property belonging to the Stanford Police Department valued at $1,000 or less; third-degree criminal mischief by damaging property less than $500; first-degree persistent felony offender. Bail was set at $2,500 cash or property. Trooper Jonathan Walls with the Kentucky State Police testified.
• April Browning Hampton, 35, 2010 Ellison-Pulaski Road, Eubank: first-degree bail jumping by failing to appear in court. Bail was set at $2,500 cash or property.
• Candice L. Sparkman, 34, 206 Longview Drive, Nicholasville: third-degree burglary; theft by unlawful taking of property belonging to Walmart valued at less than $500.
• Ladonna M. Hacker, 53, 1000 Detention Road, Shelbyville: theft by deception, $500 or more; second-degree forgery, by falsely making, completing or altering a deed with the intent to defraud or deceive the owner of the property. Bail was set at $20,000 cash or property. Det. Frank Thornberry with the KSP testified.