Death notices, Nov. 13
Published 8:32 am Monday, November 13, 2017
• William T. Pike, died Thursday November 9th. Funeral 1PM, Monday November 13, 2017. Walden Funeral Home Perryville. Visitation 10AM-1PM prior to service at funeral home.
• Darrell Raymond Pittman, 57, father of April Pittman Greenwell and Michael Paul Pittman, died Thursday. No services at this time. Ransdell Funeral Chapel.
• Rebecca L. Peavler-Hinson, 42 died Friday. Funeral 1 P.M., Tuesday at Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home. Visit 5-8 P.M., Monday Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home.
Email newsletter signup
• Arnold Davidson, 80, died, Saturday. Graveside service, 1pm, Tuesday, November 14, Parksville Cemetery. Family and Friends gathering after service, Susan Davidson’s home. Stith Funeral Home.
• Rita Moberly, 67, of Lancaster, passed away Thursday. Funeral will be 11 AM Monday at Spurlin Funeral Home. Visitation will be Sunday 5-9 PM.
• Leon Mayo , 70, husband of Mary Kay. Mass 11AM Monday: November 13, St. Andrew Catholic. Visitation 5-8PM Sunday, Church. Ransdell funeral Chapel.
• Kenneth Harris, 65, husband of Beverly Harris. Funeral services 1:00 p.m. Wednesday, Bohon Road Baptist Church. Visitation 11:00 a.m. Wednesday. Alexander & Royalty Funeral Home.
• Dorothy Mae Kinnaird, 91, Garrard County, widow of Franklin, died Friday. Funeral 2:00 PM Monday, Ramsey-Young Funeral Home. Visitation 11:00 – 2:00 Monday.