Lincoln County Indictments
The following people were directly indicted in Lincoln County Circuit Court on April 30
• Derick Stevens, 28, 377 Goshen Cutoff: theft by unlawful taking of farm equipment valued between $500 and $10,000.
• Tommy Wayne Reynolds Jr., 38, 1417 Manor Blvd., Crab Orchard: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
• Robert Montgomery, 34, 635 Carrigan Drive, Danville: third-degree burglary.
• Michael O. Hampton, 41, 2010 Ellison Pulaski Road, Eubank: theft by unlawful taking between $500 and $10,000.
• Robert Griffin, 31, 207 Helm St.: theft by unlawful taking between $500 and $10,000.
The following people were indicted by a Lincoln County grand jury.
• Anthony Mullins, 158 Sandige Road, Eubank: third-degree burglary; theft by unlawful taking of property valued less than $500; second-degree persistent felony offender. Bail was set at $10,000 cash or property. Rob Oney with the Lincoln County Sheriff’s Office testified.
• Jordan Shane Williams, 1697 Cave Hill Road, Eubank: first-degree wanton endangerment to an officer; first-degree fleeing or evading police in a vehicle; first-degree criminal mischief by intentionally or wantonly damaging or destroying property belonging to the LCSO valued more than $1,000; driving a vehicle under the influence of drugs or alcohol second offense; driving without motor insurance second offense. Bail was set at $10,000 cash or property. Nick Adams with the LCSO testified.
• Johnathon M. Walker, 51 Bluegrass Homes St., Richmond: first-degree bail jumping by failing to appear on a felony charge in Lincoln circuit court. Bail was set at $5,000 cash or property. The Lincoln County Circuit Clerk testified.