MLK book discussion opportunities
Citizens Concerned for Human Relations says many of the free copies of “Where Do We Go from Here, Chaos or Community?” by Martin Luther King Jr. are circulating throughout the community, but many have yet to sign up for the discussions being held Oct. 15-21.
“We need to let the organizers of each group know how many will be participating so they can provide refreshments,” said J.H. Atkins, a member of the group.
Discussion group time, dates, locations and facilitators are as follows:
• 4:15 p.m. Monday at Centre Library; W. Brown, R. Axtell and J. Powell
• 7 p.m. Monday at Danville City Hall; H. McKinney, A. Abrams and E. Wilson-Reddy
• 10 a.m. Tuesday at Centre Library; A. Price, C. Frey and J. Horn
• 7 p.m. Wednesday at Centre Library; D. Stroup, A. DeWitt and D. Smith
• 10 a.m. Thursday at Boyle County Public Library; A. Meaux, J. Hunn and K. Miles
• 5:30 p.m. Thursday at the Great American Dollhouse Musuem; W. Brown, A. Meaux and A. Price
• 3 p.m. Sunday, Oct. 21 at BCPL; E. Mount, A. Abrams and J. Meyers
To sign up for a discussion, call (859) 236-5818.