Lincoln County grand jury hands up 5 indictments
The following people were directly indicted in Lincoln County Circuit Court on Oct. 15:
• Mary Caruso: second-degree burglary; receiving stolen property valued between $500 and $10,000.
• Jessie D. Stull: receiving stolen property valued between $500 and $10,000.
• Christopher Halcomb: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, methamphetamine.
The following person was indicted and sentenced on Oct. 29:
• Bobby Joe Statom: first-degree possession of a controlled substance, drug unspecified. Pre-trial diversion granted.
The following person was indicted on Oct. 29:
• James M. Phelps, 28, McKinney: first-degree trafficking in a controlled substance, meth; possession of drug paraphernalia, scales; possession of a defaced firearm. Bail was set at $25,000. Tyler Morris with the Kentucky State Police testified.
Gina Motley considers herself a “fossil.” She says this because she didn’t get into physical therapy the traditional way. “I’ve... read more