Property transfers, Jan. 24, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- David and Dawn Camic to John and Laren Lay, property in section I of Ridgefield subdivision, $92,000.
- Anthony M. and Trista A. Tudor to Danielle M. Bailey, property on Lexington Road, $75,000.
- Sharon L. Tussey to James S. and Regina L. Goins, about one acre on Needmore Road, $130,000.
- Stuart and Janice Martt to Donald S. and Tammy Cutler, property in Riverview Estates, $240,000.
- Greenriver Investments LLC, Sheila H. McElroy and Donald McElroy, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to Henry Lutes, property in Erskine subdivision, $18,250.
- Jennifer C. and John B. Sullivan Jr. and Joseph R. Sullivan to Joseph R. Sullivan, two tracts on Quirk’s Run, $75,500.
- Virginia L. Grubbs to Rori L. and Bradford S. Smith, property on Madison Avenue, $70,000.
- Rhoda A. Griffith and Elizabeth Renee Price, as joint successor trustees of the Ronald G. Logue and or Lindell S. Logue Revocable Living Trust, to Cason J. and Colleen A. Wittig, property on East Lexington Avenue, $190,000.
- James C. Sallee, as guardian and conservator of Bettie Ann Sallee, to Justin Shea Sallee, property in Ridgefield subdivision, property transfer; fair cash value, $120,000.
- Justin Shea Sallee to James Chad Sallee, property in Ridgefield subdivision, gift; fair cash value, $120,000.
- Cason and Colleen Wittig to Michael B. Royalty and Angela K. Dubilier-Royalty, property on N. Fourth Street, $190,000.
- Carl G. Patterson Jr. and Joyce H. Patterson to Deborah Gibson, property on Shawnee Drive, $119,000.
- Brian W. and Elizabeth Borguno to Kathleen Leaery-Curit, property on Rolling HIlls, $110,000.
- George S. and Debra A.W. Smith to Sothavuth and Kimho Nuon, property on Perkins Avenue, $85,000.
You Might Like
A Danville man was chosen as Kentucky’s CASA Volunteer of the Year for his work on behalf of children caught... read more