Recent public court records from Boyle County
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
- Bryan Wayne Gooch, 35, Danville: attempted tampering with physical evidence, 60 days, credit for one day served, remaining time probated two years.
- Jaime Magallanez, 45, Kent, Washington: two counts fourth-degree assault, dating violence, amended to fourth-degree assault, 166 days; second-degree unlawful imprisonment, 166 days concurrently, credit for 166 days served; DUI, $200 fine, license suspended 120 days; fourth-degree domestic assault, dismissed.
- Brittany Adcock, 21, Crofton: two counts third-degree assault of officer, amended to fourth-degree assault, 365 days each count, concurrently, credit for 11 days served, remaining time probated two years; and second-degree disorderly conduct and menacing, both dismissed.
- Brandon Bethea, 27, Danville: fourth-degree assault, 365 days, to serve 200 days; second-degree burglary, amended to attempted, 365 days; two counts contempt of court, 30 days each count, all time to run concurrently.
- Jimmie W. Short, 62, Liberty: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting, pretrial diversion; tampering with physical evidence, amended to attempted, 30 days, credit for two days served, remaining time probated one year, banned from Walmart.
- Karen Sue Douglas, 50, Junction City: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting of property valued less than $500, 60 days, probated one year, banned from Walmart.
- Brandon K. Epps, 34, Benton: possession of drug paraphernalia, 60 days, credit for one day served, remaining time probated one year.
- Josephine Lyman, 26, Harrodsburg: second-degree disorderly conduct, 90 days, credit for three days served, remaining time probated two years; public intoxication, $25; harassment and resisting arrest, dismissed.
- Melisssa A. Willard, 41, Russell Springs: theft by unlawful taking/shoplifting of property valued less than $500, 60 days, probated one year, banned from Walmart; driving with expired license, dismissed.
- Wesley B. Bivins, 41, Danville: receiving stolen property valued less than $500, 180 days; contempt of court, 179 days concurrently, credit for 180 served.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Dallas Lee Mandabach vs. Krista Marie Mandabach, divorce granted.
- Bank of America vs. Joshua Brandt, default judgment for plaintiff, $11,418 plus interest and fees.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Eric Miller, 38, Junction City: two counts third-degree burglary, two years and six months each count; three counts theft by unlawful taking of property valued between $500 and $10,000, two years and six months each count; three counts first-degree criminal mischief, two years and six months each count; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, meth, two years and six months; first-degree possession of a controlled substance, heroin, two years and six months; all time to run concurrently.
- Kenneth Burrows, 31, Danville: resisting arrest, 12 months, consecutively with Mercer County sentence; third-degree terroristic threatening, 12 months; third-degree inmate assault of officer, two years; attempt to disarm a peace officer, 12 months; first-degree criminal mischief, two years, all time to run concurrently.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
Letecia Dianna Coleman, 33, Medical Coder UHG, Danville, and Cecil Durrell Lear, 38, owner of Showtime Autobody LLC, Lexington.
Siriena Michelle Harrison, 24, homemaker, and Saddam Naeem Hassan Yousef, 29, Giovanni’s, both of Danville.
Donna Marie Mosley, 49, Blue Star Plastic, Harrodsburg, and Steven Troy Bugg, 56, Amazon, Danville.
Raven Cheyenne Liebert, 19, unemployed, and Timothy Allen Spencer, 22, unemployed, both of Danville.
Stephanie Lynn Young, 44, crew leader and Reymar O Lujan, 48, factory, both of Danville.
Teresa Kay Worthington Adams, 53, Centre College, and Scott Eric Bandura, 54, LSC Communications, both of Danville.
Miriam Martinez, 34, lead operator, and Janelle Robin Ortega, 40, operator, both of Junction City.
Michaela Faye Ann Forbes, 22, unemployed, and Kenneth Alexander Cole, 25, unemployed, both of Danville.
Kelsey Naomi Blackford, 22, call operator, and David Wayne Scott, 31, truck driver, both of Somerset.
Lesley Sue Mullen, 62, homemaker, Danville, and John Jerome Reno, 67, retired, Harrodsburg.
Valerie Nan Krentz, 69, Second Nature, and Mark David Krentz, 68, retired, both of Danville.
809 East Main LLC, Gustavo Carballal, 407 W. Broadway, Danville.
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- Wade Thomas Saylor and Jennifer Lynn Saylor, 665 Elm St., Crab Orchard
- Russell Lynk Jr., 539 Fuzzy Duck Road, Lancaster
- Eddie Allen Lay and Leslie Ann Lay, 505 Perkins Ave
- Bozhena Zhushma, 211 Rachel Way, Lancaster
- Kristyn Courtwright, 118 E. Broadway, Danville
- Jerel Matthew Coffey, 136 Ballard St., Harrodsburg
- Jeffrey Allen Edwards, 108 E. Jefferson Ave., Danville
- Paul Garland Buis and Kisha F. Buis, 664 Fall Lick Road, Lancaster
- Katina Audrey Buckingham, 343 Victory Lane, Liberty
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.
The Boyle County Clerk’s office has been awarded an $8,725 Local Records Grant from the Kentucky Department for Libraries and... read more