Recent property transfers published Feb. 21, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Zachary H. and Julia V. Shelton to Wayne and Patricia Vespie, 2.178 acres in Boyle County, gift; fair market value, $30,000.
- Justin and Christie Massey to Chasati Renee Haden-McCowan, property on Tom Spragens Road, $185,000.
- Michael K. and Jessica Durham to Eric M. Marin and Amanda T. Caldwell, property on Independence Court, $210,000.
- John W. Cantrell, through Lora Smith, to Raymond and Antoinette Patton, property in Baughman Heights, $37,000.
- James C. (Jamie) and Amy D. Matthews to Adria L. Leonard, property in Boyle County, $195,000.
- Freedom Mortgage Corporation to Secretary of Veterans Affairs, property on Maple Avenue, property transfer; fair cash value, $136,161.
- Mary E. Anderson, through Gregory Kent Anderson, to Lori J. and Bryan L. Sheperson, two tracts on Ky. 68, $60,000.
- Foster Campbell Jr. to Dennis and Kathy Allen, 2.5 acres on Cream Ridge Road, $15,000.
- Dane W. and Sandra L. Burris to Jennifer L. and Adam Woodward, property on Goggin Road, $161,000.
- Patsy McAfee to Linda K. Cummins, property on Tuggle Road, $275,500.
- Wesley and Ariel Carter to Timothy S. Bitter, property on Hartland Drive, $137,500.
- Kendra Brown to Isaac and Rachel Sparks, property on Swope Drive, $149,900.
- Sarah E. Shannon to Dakota Rowland, property on Locust Street, $57,500.
- Fieldstone Properties LLC, by Jacob Tamme and Allison Tamme, to Brandi and Scott Sallee, property on Buckner Street, Perryville, $133,000.
- Parksville Baptist Church to Kentucky Lodging and Development Co., (Dollar General Store) 1.18 acres on Alum Springs Road, Parksville, $45,000.
- Randy and Julie Moser to Trenton K. Edgington and Kelsi M. Honaker, property on Vail Drive, $135,000.