Boyle County property transfers, March 13, 2020
Deeds filed recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Estate of N. Carol Devine, through Amy T. Gammon and Robert H. Tharp, to James T. and Lorine L. Carter, property on Streamland Drive, $153,000.
- Lauren and Matt Burnett to Mary Elizabeth White, property on Alta Avenue, $145,000.
- One Twenty Six LLC to Centre View Properties LLC, property on South Fourth Street, $375,000.
- Mike Roy Hayes and Barbara A. Dees-Hayes, as co-guardians for June Lotspeich, to Evan L. and Ashton L. Henderson, property on Apache Trail, $105,500.
- Clyde J. Wilson as executor of the Madge Purdom estate, to Clyde and Brenda Wilson, property in Cloverdale subdivision, property transfer; fair market value, $100,000.
- Jeffery L. Wallace to Sandra L. Laswell, property in Shelby Green subdivision, $230,000.
- Joedy Sharpe Construction Co. to William and Nancy Varga, property in Hunt Farm subdivision, $273,800.
- Nancy Janelle Wheeler to Daniel B. and Tiffany N. Jacobs, property on • • Count Fleet Circle, $283,000.
- Edward G. and Connie C. Miller to Douglas and Barbara Ayers, property on North Third Street, $300,000.
- PNC Bank and Carolyn Clark, through J. Thomas Hensley, master commissioner, to PNC Bank, property on Lebanon Road, $73,550.
- Linda Ellis to Earl W. and Barbara Pinkston, property on Ila Avenue, $128,000.
- Estate of Mary Ann Dotson to David and Dawn Camic, property on Shawnee Road, $98,000.
- Mark A. Allen, as executor of the Elizabeth Joyce Eulner estate, to Geoffrey C. Sjostrom, property on Boone Trail, $160,000.
- Geoffrey C. Sjostrom to Catherine Deatherage, property on West Lexington Avenue, $320,000.