Boyle County public records, Aug. 18, 2020
Cases handled recently in Boyle District Court, listed by name, charge, fine and jail sentence, where applicable, include the following. Court costs also were assessed in most cases. Ages and addresses are listed if available.
Civil judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Karly Ann Nevius vs. Andrew Todd Davis, divorce granted.
- US Bank vs. Sharon Johnson, judgment for plaintiff and order of sale, $65,667 plus interest and fees.
- Avah Michelle Banks vs. Giam Dylan Hanekom, divorce granted.
- Melissa Lea Hobbs vs. Thomas Edward Hobbs, divorce granted.
- Susan Lynn Fraley vs. Nathan Douglas Fraley, divorce granted.
- James E. Goodpaster vs. Melinda K. Goodpaster, divorce granted.
Criminal judgments handed down in Boyle Circuit Court include:
- Tiffany Carrier, 38, Stanford: order voiding pre-trial diversion.
- Brandy Sheron, 38, Hustonville: three counts first-degree criminal possession of a forged instrument, all amended to third-degree, 12 months each count, concurrently.
- Landon Bartleson, 19, Harrodsburg: first-degree burglary, amended to third-degree; receiving stolen property valued at $10,000 or more, amended to less than $10,000; first-degree criminal mischief; and two counts second-degree unlawful transaction with a minor, pre-trial diversion granted, $10,071 restitution to On Target Firearms and $1,000 to Sam Guarie.
Marriage licenses issued recently in the office of Boyle County Clerk Trille Bottom include:
- Allison Francis Bourland, 29, teacher, and Cody Dewayne Hughes, 28, government TSA, both of Danville.
- Wanda Jo Proctor, 49, forklift driver, and Lewis Scott Statham, 52, equipment operator, both of Danville.
- Madison Renae Burns, 22, factory worker, and Landon Shane Billock, 22, farmer, both of Danville.
- Allison Davis Hall, 22, Jessamine County Schools, and Drew Nathaneal Davis, 23, Farmers National Bank, both of Danville.
- Ann Elizabeth Cothran, 32, teacher, Danville, and Charles Christopher Lambert, 28, United States Air Force, South Carolina.
- Destiny Renee Johnson, 18, Little Patriots Preschool, Crab Orchard, and Matthew Taven Steberl, 19, Reliance Works Maintenance, Danville.
- Kelly Marie Burton, 28, registered behavior therapist, and David Coleman Wise, 26, store manager, both of Richmond.
- Emily Michelle Lane, 34, Garrard County Schools, Lancaster, and Craig Sutton Arnold, 44, Back to Basics Chiropractor, Danville.
- Shelby Grace Stow, 26, teacher, and Justin Lee Yeast, 30, teacher, both of Danville.
- Cecilia Nicolette Cano, 26, stay-at-home mother, and Michael Andrew Hill, 30, laborer, both of Danville.
- Matanza Renee Robinson, 39, Pioneer Industrial Services, and Mark Anthony Anderson, 24, unemployed, both of Danville.
- Keygan Nicole Hawkins, 19, Hitachi, Harrodsburg, and Matthew Aaron Watts, 29, Hitachi, Perryville.
- Erin Faith Moser, 20, American Greetings, and Jeremy Trent Miracle, 23, construction, both of Danville.
- Humberta Gomez Sanchez, 28, housewife, and Julio Cesar Vazquez Rodriguez, 32, agriculture, both of Danville.
- 714-716 S. Second Street, LLC, Carballales Holdings LLC, Gustavo Carballal, 407 W. Broadway, Danville.
- 1006-1007 Queen Street, LLC, Carballales Holdings LLC, Gustavo Carballal, 407 W. Broadway, Danville.
Cases filed recently in U.S. Bankruptcy Court include the following:
- Latosha Bell Leavell, 104 Ashford Dr., Danville
- James Winters and Tara Winters, 1815 Shortline Road, Perryville
Chapter 7: Court-appointed trustee sells assets, and debtor is discharged of debt.
Chapter 13: Debtor arranges to repay debt.